Growing Schools in Whitley

This is my project blog, following the development of 6 schools gardens as part of the Whitley Excellence Cluster's Aspire project, in Reading. Myself and colleague Dave are working with teachers, school governers and of course the pupils to create school gardens that are healthy, abundant and sustainable landscapes. The project started in March 2006. This is my diary of the work and I hope to encourage pupils to write their own blog for their individual garden projects.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Oh sorry seem to have lost some of the photos below.. not sure why. Lots of new stuff on my Permaculture at Chickenshack blog, and updates on Sector39. I have been busy since the Whitley schools project this blog talks about.. But there is lots of interesting archive stuff on here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thiruppathy Raja said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again.
Growing Plants

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home